Ir al contenido principal

Post 3: My Best Friend

For begin I have three best friends, they are like my brothers. The name of first is Javier, how I said, he is practically my bro. I met he when we were a kids, I don't remember how years old we were, maybe we were one year, I don't know but we were very little. He lived opposite at my house, we were neighbors and every afternoon we left to play to the street with other kids even my real brothers. When we grow up, we went to many partys on the neighborhood together.
All changed when he went to live to Viña del Mar, today we hardly see.
My others best friends, I met them at the school. We were 8 and we played football on the breaks, also we worked together in the any homeworks. To they I see every weekend, when we go to the clubs or when we go to the match.
I consider them my best friends because we can talk about anything and we have a very good time, too they know me for a long time and there are many confidence, loyalty and brotherhood.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Chilean´s football superclassic

This weekend is the "chilean´s football superclassic", where clash The social and sport club Colo-Colo versus football club Universidad de Chile in a exciting match. As Colo-Colo's fanatic I´m very beholder for it. I would have liked go to National Stadium and I can see the show life, but I don´t have time and I prefer when they plays on Monumental Stadium. This match bring to me remember when my grandfather, my brothers and I watched them on tv 4 years ago. I remember once time a very good game, both teams tied and Felipe Flores (Colo-Colo´s football player) scored a goal in the ultimate minute, we were very happy. I like so much the football and I want to be a great game and I hope Colo-Colo wins, obviously.

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Well to start, I have only been to two concert; Bad Bunny concert and Residente (ex Calle 13) concert, both concerts were so good and I enjoied it. The first was The Bad Bunny Concert in The Movistar Arena, It was friday 11th May, 2018. I remember that day I was in class while my friends were waiting open the gates, so when I could get out I went with they.  The concert was fun, Bad Bunny sang all his hits and I knew them. The concert was sold out, so there were many people, I remember that I couldn´t move to anywhere because there was not space.  My second concert was in 26th October, 2018 I went to Movistar Arena too, but this time I went to enjoy The Residente Concert with two friends, It was spectacular. While We waiting the concert start We bought a little pizza and We could sit down on the floor because there were not a lot of people (like Bad Bunny concert). Finally the concert start, Residente sang every songs as soloist even his hits with Calle 13. One of my favorites m

My interests

When I was a child I didn't know I wanted to do when I become in adult, I just thought about playing. In 2007 my parents registered me in a football's school where learned very much about sport, here I knew that I wanting was football player professional. I had this dream until 2013 probably, later understanded that it wasn't mine. In this same year, I started to focus in the school. I didn't interesting anything, but I knew that should have something, this is Architecture. It wasn´t dificult decide, and until the moment I don't regret it. It is been hard, nights without sleep, evenings without eat and this kind of things. In the future, I want be a good architect, and devote myself to projecting football stadiums.